Caught up on a few projects todays… This one is something for you or a great gift for a friend. This also works really well for co-worker/secret santa gifts. You can either do a magazine or photo collage if you want to really give it the personal touch. Or for a QUICK (and I mean, less than 5 minutes) gift or update to your existing tumbler… Scrapbook paper is the way to go… Whenever I’m at Michael’s I always look at the clearance papers (sometime, somewhere, there will be a project that needs it).
Since I’m a bargain bin shopper I can’t help myself but check for treasures when I see one. Starbuck’s always has items on sale… Usually there is something worth grabbing for a future gift. These especially are great finds. So here’s some quick step-by-step pictures.
- Tumbler $5.47
- Scrapbook Paper $0.13
- $5.60 GIFT
- Get tumbler, scrapbook paper, pen, scissors
- Remove template from tumbler and lay out on the backside of scrapbook paper
- Trace template (AND hold onto for future paper changes)
- Cut out slightly on the inside of your traced line so that it fits inside
- Roll up your cut piece of scrapbook paper
- Push down until it stops, leaving the tab showing
- Tuck the tab down (this will make it easy to get to out in the future)
- Screw on the bottom of tumbler and tah dah …..
Thank you for stopping by to see this Quick Craft!