I’m not a big fan of Hallmark… Over priced and so generic. I like to customize my cards to not only the recipient but also the occasion. I’ll definitely share more of my stationary/greeting card ideas in future posts… But right now I’ve got a great topic to show you how easy this is!
I got to start out my New Year by finding out one of my best friends is expecting her first baby!!! SOOO EXCITED! Since it’s very early on I can’t blab who… Or know what the baby’s gender is 😦 You don’t have to do gender neutral colors on things like this… It’s not clothing or linens… Blue & Pink… Here we go!
- Paper Cutter or Scissors
- Glue or Glue Stick
- Stickers or other Embellishments
- Assorted Scrapbook paper leftovers
- 8.5″ X 11″ Card stock
- Bone folder
- Measure your envelope’s Length & Width, mine is 6.5″ X 4.75″
- Cut your card stock .25″ shorter on Width and Length than your envelope
- At the center point of your Length use your Bone Folder for a professional crease
- Cut and glue different sized pieces of your leftover scrap book paper
- Then add stickers or embellishments of choice
Pop it into the envelope and tah day…
If you have 3D stickers or embellishment that are raised, make sure to bring to the counter at your USPS office and ask them to “Hand Cancel” your postage. Also, if using a vellum envelope make sure to use a Sharpie… I haven’t found another pen that completely dries.
Thank you for reading my Blog!